A distribution facility encompassing a single-storey warehouse and three-storey office. The 9,000m² cladded warehouse construction includes a 4,500m² two-storey mezzanine floor with three internal staircases, four pallet gates and a spiral conveyor system. To the rear of the warehouse, is a 4.5m cantilever canopy covering the five standard loading docks and four level access doors. The office accommodation is comprised of 1,600m² of space serviced by a lift and two staircases.
• Mechanical and electrical design to RIBA stage 5
• New incoming electrical, gas and water supplies
• Electrical distribution
• Installation of a backup generation and associated automatic switching
• Lightning and surge protection
• External Architectural LED Lighting – building perimeter and car park
• IP CCTV
• BMS (Building management systems
• MCW (Main Cold Water) – Tank and booster set
• Plantroom installation of Gas Boilers, Calorifiers, Pressure vessels, Buffer Vessels
• Photovoltaic Array providing 250kWp panels x 1000 – annual generation 196,250kWh
• LTHW (Low temperature hot water) pipework services – Crimped Copper
• Insulation and marking tapes to pipework and ductwork services.
• AGD (Above Ground Drainage) – Foul and rainwater drainage – UPVC pipework.
• Sanitaryware supply and installation.
• Daikin VRV – (Variable Refrigerant Volume) – Air conditioning the offices, meeting rooms
• Ventilation – supply and extract for offices and meeting rooms and extraction from the WC’s
• Warehouse heating via radiant gas heater for the warehouse heating with recirculation fans.
• BREEAM V Good Rating
• BRUKL (Design & As Build) Modelling to provide EPC & DEC
• Chlorination of MCW systems and legionella risk assessments
• Testing and commissioning of all the above services and provision of certification
• Demonstrations – operation of all M&E services to hotel staff
• Soft landings – MechFS operatives on site after handover for CEF staff assistance.
Sector: Fulfilment distribution
Duration: 35 weeks