A new hotel in Sheffield City Centre, taking advantage of the recently vacated Primark Building on the High Street. The hotel consists of 131 bedrooms accross 4 storeys, reception and roof plant area. With Daikin VRV Air Conditioning providing heating and cooling in all rooms, complete with a refrigerant leak detection system. We have also installed a heat recover ventilation system in all rooms, providing a fresh air supply with minumum heat loss.
We have also installed a 12,000 litre water storage tank, along with AOSmith water heaters and a Combined Heating and Power system which enables generated, unrequired electricity to be sold and used by others.
All moniterd by a Building Management System.
Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of:
• Mechanical, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
• New incoming gas and water supplies
• Mechanical Controls and Power Supplies
• BMS (Building management systems
• MCW (Main Cold Water) – Tank and booster set
• Plantroom installation of Gas Boilers, Calorifiers, Pressure vessels, Buffer Vessels
• CHP – Combined Heat and Power Unit – Providing LTHW and feed in tariff for the generation of electricity.
• LTHW (Low temperature hot water) pipework services – Crimped Copper
• AGD (Above Ground Drainage) – Foul and rainwater drainage – UPVC pipework.
• Connection of MCW, HW (Hot Water), & waste to the bathroom pods.
• Sanitaryware – disabled
• Insulation and marking tapes to pipework and ductwork services
• Samsung VRV – (Variable Refrigerant Volume) – Air conditioning to all bedrooms, ancillary spaces and kitchen
• Ventilation – supply and extract for bedrooms, & dining & kitchen
• BREEAM V Good Rating
• BRUKL (Design & As Build) Modelling to provide EPC & DEC
• Chlorination of MCW systems and legionella risk assessments
• Testing and commissioning of all the above services and provision of certification
• Demonstrations – operation of all M&E services to hotel staff
• Soft landings – MechFS operatives on site for hotels staff assistance pre and post opening day.
• Planned Preventative Maintenance –
• Provision of O&M manuals for the end users
Duration: 25 weeks