The iPort Rail terminal sits within the 337-acre iPort logistics hub in Doncaster. It is a 30-acre multimodal, independently-operated, high volume, secure container site, providing 24-hour access to its customers.
Supply, Installation, Testing and commissioning of : –
• Mechanical and Electrical Design to RIBA stage 5
• New incoming electrical, gas and water supplies from the suppliers connections
• Electrical Distribution
• Lightning and Surge protection.
• External Architectural LED Lighting – building perimeters
• IP CCTV internal and external
• EV – Electric Vehicle Charging points
• Lighting controls to provide further energy savings throughout the project.
• LED Lighting warehouse and offices, meeting rooms, reception, WC and ancillary spaces
• Main power distribution for forklift charging and the warehouse processes.
• Small Power to the offices via bus bars installed under a raised floor and floor boxes to provide maximum flexibility. circulation spaces, reception, dining, etc…
• TV Aerial system to reception, meeting room and canteen
• Cat 6 data network
• Fire Alarms System
• Disabled Refuge System
• Door Access system main entrance and warehouse entrance
• Vehicle access systems and barriers
• Mechanical Controls and Power Supplies
• BMS (Building management systems
• MCW (Main Cold Water) – Tank and booster set
• Point of use water heating
• Photovoltaic Array providing
• LTHW (Low temperature hot water) pipework services – Crimped Copper
• AGD (Above Ground Drainage) – Foul and rainwater drainage – UPVC pipework.
• Insulation and marking tapes to pipework and ductwork services
• Sanitaryware supply and installation.
• Toshiba VRV – (Variable Refrigerant Volume) – Air conditioning the offices, meeting rooms
• Ventilation – supply and extract for offices and meeting rooms and extraction from the WC’s
• BRUKL (Design & As Build) Modelling to provide EPC & DEC
• Chlorination of MCW systems and legionella risk assessments
• Testing and commissioning of all the above services and provision of certification
• Demonstrations – operation of all M&E services to office and warehouse staff
• Soft landings – MechFS operatives on site after handover for warehouse staff assistance.