A new, 3 storey, office block and warehouse building to provide welfare, office accommodation and storage for Network Rail’s Doncaster Delivery Unit (DDU).
Supply, Installation, Testing and commissioning of:
• Mechanical and Electrical Design to GRIP (Government for Railway Investment Projects) Stage 5
• New incoming LV electrical, gas and water supplies from the client’s suppliers’ connections
• Electrical Distribution
• Lightning and Surge protection.
• External Architectural LED Lighting – building perimeters and carparking
• External IP CCTV internal and external
• Lighting controls to provide further energy savings throughout the project.
• LED Lighting warehouse and offices, meeting rooms, reception, WC and ancillary spaces
• Main power distribution for forklift charging
• Small Power to the offices via bus bars installed under a raised floor to provide maximum flexibility
• TV Aerial system to gym and canteen
• Cat 6 data network
• Fire Alarms System
• Disabled Refuge System
• Door Access system main entrance and warehouse entrance
• Mechanical Controls and Power Supplies
• BMS (Building management systems
• BCWS pipework installation
• Plantroom installations of Air Source Heat Pumps, Calorifiers, Pressure vessels, Buffer Vessels
• Thermal insulation to pipework and ductwork services
• LTHW (Low temperature hot water) and underfloor heating – including insulation, manifolds and crimped copper piping all controlled through BMS
• AGD (Above Ground Drainage) – Foul and rainwater drainage – UPVC pipework.
• Sanitaryware supply and installation.
• Mitsubishi VRF – (Variable Refrigerant Flow) – Air conditioning the offices, meeting rooms
• Natural Ventilation – supply and extract for offices and meeting rooms and extraction from the WC’s, Integrated to the BMS
• BREEAM V Good Rating
• BRUKL (Design & As Build) Modelling to provide EPC & DEC
• Chlorination of BCWS with samples and chemical clean & flushing of the LTHW system including samples and installation of Glycol to the ASHP circuit, all in accordance with CIBSE
Sector: Rail/Office/Commercial Warehousing
Duration: 30 weeks